2018 is a good year to start setting some goals and reaching those goals. Among those goals I think we all want to look beautiful, not stress and make the most of time … right?… Well to achieve this, there is a fundamental thing that we must do: REST!
There are some tips that you can take into account to relax and start creating good habits before going to bed. These will help you relax, avoid insomnia and even sleep like a baby.
- Tip #1 Go to bed 15 minutes early. People do not get enough sleep and lack of sleep can have serious consequences for their health and productivity. By going to bed earlier, you can change your ingrained habits for a long time and stop procrastinating to sleep.
- Tip #2 Meditate: Meditating helps you to reduce stress and give you peace. The benefits of meditating are endless and include better memory, more creativity and less anxiety.
- Tip #3 Don´t think too much! Avoid thinking about what you should do tomorrow. Yes this is the most difficult, but to achieve it, try to make a list of your chores long before going to bed. You can do it between 2 to 3 hours before, plan what time you will do it and how you will do it. This will prevent you from thinking about it right at bedtime
- Tip #4 Take a shower. Showering can cause sleep. Warming up your body by taking a bath of warm water can help induce sleep, as it reduces anxiety, helps relax muscles, removes skin toxins and definitely relaxes you.
- Tip #5 Don’t watch TV or use your phone or tablet. Close that laptop and turn off that TV about an hour before bed, the lights of these electronic device can mess with our internal body clocks.
Do you have any other advice to sleep peacefully? Share with us!
Comment below. XO!